We have no interest in buying something beyond value price. No surprises here, I'm a bargain shopper! We have heavy hearts but at the same time realize 'what is meant to be will be'.
I really thought that was our home, and maybe someday it will be- for the right price of course. Rather than wallow in this moment we are taking it one day at a time, walking away from a bad investment and running towards the hope of what the future will bring.
We'll be ok, in the meantime it's green shag carpets, small bathroom and lead paint in the kitchen :)
On a happy note, I completed Week 3 of the 'couch to 5K' (only 3 weeks late!) what can I say, I've had a busy schedule!
Better to repeat weeks than forge ahead and hurt yourself! And, I totally agree about walking away. It's so painful because you feel like it's 'THE ONE' but another great house will come up and it's all about putting your stamp on it once you're in. Happy hunting!
ReplyDeleteOne day at a time is a good way to go. Both running and house buying are prime candidates for one day at a time! :)
ReplyDelete