
Rule #1 about blogging, you don't have to follow the rules :) I tried to update my first blog regularly, but it didn't happen. Oh well.
We are still back to square 1 on our house hunt. We haven't found it yet. We've seen in excess of 60 homes so far. We've found the right neighborhood, the right lot, the right house, but not the right house in the neighbor we like on the right lot, yet. So we keep looking. We are 'anxiously patient' and ready to pounce. I think we will know the house when we find it. In a glance ahead at our schedule and what we have going on with work and travel, our next realtor adventure probably won't be 'til mid August. Yes, the schedule is that ridiculous.
We recently had a wonderful trip back east and had a great time with the fam. My Dad even took time off to hang out with us. We enjoyed cook-outs (east coast BBQ) and pool fun and bachelor and bachelorrette parties, a trip to Newport and even found time to go to 'the outlets'...a not to miss adventure.
Shouldn't come to any of you as a surprise that I don't think I'm 20 anymore. Of course I realize this being that I'm 30... My body had a rude awakening in the early dawn last Sunday, the night after my sister-in-law-to-be's bachelorette party. I'm pretty sure I partied just like everyone else, but somehow felt it more. Must have been the glow in the dark test tube shots. Gross. Thank you body for reminding me that I'm 30, sometimes you need that gentle reminder. My Dad was the rockstar when he brought home chorico rolls on Portuguese bread, just what the doctor ordered to treat a hangover. Thanks Dad!
The picture is from Castle Hill in Newport, a gorgeous sunny afternoon s/p rainstorm. As I always say, you need the rain so you can appreciate the rainbows.
No comments:
Post a Comment