Who am I?

A wife, soon to be mother, daughter, sister, friend, cook, reader, photographer, runner, orchid lover, moonbeam driving, traveling, adventure seeking-so long as it's safe- gal.



Friday, July 9, 2010

This is a first...

Well I have certainly learned to 'never say never' and here it is, a blog. I won't take credit for it all, my wonderful husband made the suggestion. Inspired by our attempts to buy a house and finally grow up into our 30s, here I am, a blogger. There have been a lot of 'firsts' lately. Going to the dog park, with our friend Sam, was a major first. Me in the middle of a park with 30+ other dogs, who would have thought. Or better yet, running a 1/2 marathon?! This comes from the girl afraid of her own shaddow and who never ran more than 2 miles in my entire life 6 months ago. Like I said, never say never! So our adventure begins and I welcome you and thank you for reading my blog. I toast today to many 'firsts' to come and to never saying never!

1 comment:

  1. I too, toast to "firsts"! Can't wait to follow your adventures.

    ReplyDelete